From our extensive list of benefits to our perks and one-of-a-kind culture, we stand out as one of the few mid-sized accounting firms to make the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of “Best Places to Work.” Our fun events, full inclusion of all employees, learning environment and cutting-edge strategic thinking have made us who we are today.
Our general benefits package includes:
- Group Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Medical Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- TransitChek/Pre-Tax Transportation Program
- On-Site Flu Vaccinations
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Time Off For CPA Exam
Career development &
financial incentives include:
- CPA Exam Review Program: Drucker & Scaccetti has partnered with Becker CPA Review to help our employees prepare for the CPA exam. The firm pays 100% for this program.
- CPA exam fee reimbursement
- CPA Achievement Bonus: A substantial incentive bonus is available to employees when they pass the CPA exam.
- Drucker & Scaccetti Business Academy workshop and educational series
- Paid continuing professional education including, upon approval, master’s degree in taxation
- Formal counseling program and regular performance appraisals
- Training and development programs: We offer year-round training programs, including in-house and external CPE programs.
- Employee Referral Program: Tax Warriors have the opportunity to receive extra bonuses for referring senior-level, experienced applicants.
- Client Referral Program: Tax Warriors have the opportunity to receive bonuses for referring clients to our firm.
- Professional license/membership dues: We pay the annual fees relating to your CPA license and certain professional organization membership dues.
- Regular firm events and celebrations
- “After-Tax Season” day off
- Networking events
- Weeknight dinners and Saturday lunches during tax season
- Business casual dress policy
- Summer hours - Fridays closing at 2pm