Consulting & Compliance for Tax Exempt and Charitable Organizations
Tax-exempt organizations face a unique set of challenges and requirements under state and federal laws. Establishing and maintaining compliance with these laws is a key factor in preserving tax-exempt status. Therefore, careful attention to all the intricate details that compliance entails is essential to the continued success of your organization.
We take a different approach to providing tax planning and accounting services for exempt organizations. By partnering with The Tax Warriors® for your tax-exempt organization’s consulting and compliance needs, you ensure that you have a team of skilled and knowledgeable guides by your side every step of the way.
Our Consulting & Compliance for Tax Exempt and Charitable Organizations includes:
- Filing for determination of exempt status
- Preparation of tax returns
- Foundation and entity management
- Private foundation and public charity issues
- Charitable contribution planning
- Split interest trusts
- Charitable lead trusts (CLATS & CLUTS)
- Charitable remainder trusts (CRATS & CRUTS)
- Planning for unrelated business income