BENEFITS & PERKS
From our extensive list of benefits to our perks and one-of-a-kind culture, we stand out as the only accounting firm on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s current list of “Best Places to Work.” Our fun events, full inclusion of all employees, learning environment and cutting-edge strategic thinking have made us who we are today.
Our general benefits package includes:
- Group Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Medical Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Accounts
- TransitChek/Pre-Tax Transportation Program
- On-Site Flu Vaccinations
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Time Off For CPA Exam
Career development & financial incentives include:
- CPA Exam Review Program: Drucker & Scaccetti has partnered with Becker CPA Review to help our employees prepare for the CPA exam. The firm pays 100% for this program.
- CPA exam fee reimbursement
- CPA Achievement Bonus: A substantial incentive bonus is available to employees when they pass the CPA exam.
- Drucker & Scaccetti Business Academy workshop and educational series
- Paid continuing professional education including, upon approval, master’s degree in taxation
- Formal counseling program and regular performance appraisals
- Training and development programs: We offer year-round training programs, including in-house and external CPE programs.
- Employee Referral Program: Tax Warriors have the opportunity to receive extra bonuses for referring senior-level, experienced applicants.
- Client Referral Program: Tax Warriors have the opportunity to receive bonuses for referring clients to our firm.
- Professional license/membership dues: We pay the annual fees relating to your CPA license and certain professional organization membership dues.
- Regular firm events and celebrations
- “After-Tax Season” day off
- Networking events
- Weeknight dinners and Saturday lunches during tax season
- Business casual dress policy
- Summer hours - Fridays closing at 2pm